Note: Sinopec has deployed Check Point 12407 appliance, IPS, IPsec VPN, Mobile Access and Smart-1 25 security management appliance to provide comprehensive protection, business continuity and serviceability.
“Our network is mission-critical to our business and any disruption is unacceptable. The Check Point 12407 security appliance is the foundation for our network security strategy and provides us with reliable, high-performance protection in a scalable, integrated package.” – Sinopec Group Spokesperson.
- Established in July 1998, China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec Group) is a large petroleum and petrochemical enterprise founded on the basis of the former China Petrochemical Corporation;
- Headquartered in Beijing, Sinopec Group has a registered capital of RMB 182 billion;
- Sinopec Group’s key business activities include: Industrial investment and investment management; Exploration, production, storage, transportation (including pipeline transportation), marketing and utilization of oil and natural gas;
- Sinopec Group is the 5th largest enterprise in Fortune Global 500 in 2011.
Check Point Solutions
Check Point 12407 appliance running R75 and the following Software Blades:
- IPSec VPN
- Mobile Access
- Check Point Smart-1 25 security management appliance
Copyright belong to the respective authors/owners. All rights reserved. 9BFM8MVVKTQ6