Audeze launches its first non-headphone product – FILTER portable conference speakerphone
Audeze has launched the FILTER portable personal conference speaker, a combination of Audeze’s renowned planar magnetic speaker and cutting-edge beam-forming and Neural Network noise cancellation technology. FILTER’s Deep Neural Network (DNN)-based noise cancellation creates focused and precise pickup patterns, presenting only your voice, and it can detect and effectively eliminate background noises. Read more below.
SINGAPORE – With the FILTER portable personal conference speaker, premium headphone manufacturer Audeze has entered the non-headphone market for the first time. For crystal-clear calls in any setting, FILTER relies on a combination of Audeze’s renowned planar magnetic speaker and cutting-edge beam-forming and Neural Network noise cancellation technology. Eliminating surrounding noises, FILTER aims to be the ultimate work-at-home or on-the-go solution.
Smart beam-forming tech
FILTER’s Deep Neural Network (DNN)-based noise cancellation creates focused and precise pickup patterns, presenting only your voice, and it’s great for both individual and group calls. The DNN has been trained on over 500,000 noise samples, so it can detect and effectively eliminate background noises. A.I.-based beam-forming is incorporated into FILTER, allowing you to choose between a full 360 degrees down to 70 degrees of pickup, making it simple to include everyone or silence distracting noises during calls.
Award-winning driver tech
The patented Fluxor magnets increase efficiency, and the Uniforce Diaphragm ensures crystal-clear playback of voice calls, both of which are made possible by utilizing Audeze’s cutting-edge planar magnetic technologies in the FILTER. The end result is unrivaled fidelity in both reproduction and pickup.
Folding into a compact size, FILTER can be stored in a bag or purse and used on the go with its speaker standing proud. At the size of a smartphone, FILTER has greater output than speakerphones three times its size. FILTER can link to your computer, mobile phone, or tablet via USB and Bluetooth 5.0. The small form factor comes with a touch-sensitive control panel or companion app. With a few quick tweaks, users can get crystal-clear calls in any setting.
- Noise reduction: AI-Based Intelligent Zero-Noise
- Microphone: Dual microphone with beam-forming technology
- Microphone range: 10 feet
- Transducer type: Ultra-thin planar magnetic with Uniforce™ voice coil
- Magnetic structure: Fluxor™ magnet array
- Transducer size: 70mm x 105mm
- Speaker max SPL: Normal – 85dB @ 3ft; Speaker Boost – 118dB @ 2ft, 75dB @45ft
- Speaker frequency response: 300Hz – 20kHz
- Speaker THD: <0.2% (1 kHz, 70dB, 0.5m)
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/1mW (at Drum Reference Point)
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.0: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, BLE; SBC, AAC, and aptX Classic codecs
- Wired connection: USB-C or USB-A (with included adapter)
- Battery: 1050mAH Lithium-polymer, up to 15 hours @ 80dB (at 50cm)
- Total unit size: 11mm x 76mm x 152mm
- Weight: 280g
Pricing and availability
Audeze FILTER retails for S$399 (including GST) and is immediately available at AV One (av1group.com.sg).